Ever wished you could learn pottery? I offer classes and pottery workshops from my home studio PJ Pottery
classes + workshops @ pj pottery studio
These are small private classes on Tamborine Mountain at the PJ Pottery studio covering both hand building and throwing. They are usually ten week terms in line with Qld school terms
Term 1, 2024 class sessions are full, bookings for term 2 for 2024 day and night classes will open early April 2024, email for details
one-day hand building workshop
Ten week term classes @ PJ Pottery Mt Tamborine
Wednesday + Thursday nights pottery classes (term 1 2024 classes are full) Thursday morning classes 9am-12pm bookings HERE
- 10 week terms, 3 hour weekly classes through Qld school terms
- structured program for beginners to intermediate students
- maximum 5 students per class
- Current term fee $485 (includes: tuition in hand building and throwing, firing and glazing costs, some additional fees will apply to extra surface decoration materials)
- byo clay and tools (a list will be provided to students)
- session times Wednesday or Thursday night classes 5.30-8.30pm
- Thursday mornings 9am-12pm
- please email to find out more email@example.com
pop up pottery
These are one or two day intense masterclasses and workshops and I come to you and your pottery group or organisation. I have conducted these workshops for many years across NSW and Qld to individuals, schools and pottery groups and can tailor workshops to suit your needs.
As a general rule, a full day workshop is approximately $700 plus travel and accommodation (if applicable) for a group with 12-14 students for hands-on workshops.
If you are interested in finding out more, please complete the form below and I will send you an information pack.